STRATEGY & RESEARCH
Whether learning about the who, what, or why, a solid foundation is important for defining the best paths to the right audience.
- Planning and facilitating hands-on workshops with clients and internal teams
- Primary research (field observations, diary studies, card sorting exercises, and more)
- Information architecture, journey mapping, and user flows
- Quantitative & qualitative user testing
Transforming ideas into products is a journey. Keeping the user at the center of the process is essential.
For over 10 years, I’ve built experiences that rely on understandings of the following:
- Wireframing & pattern libraries
- Paper and low-to-mid-fidelity prototyping
- App & responsive website design
- Branding systems and product ecosystems